Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shabby Chic Romance



simplyme16

simplyme7


simplyme13

simplyme11

simplyme15

simplyme12

simplyme4

simplyme9

simplyme5

simplyme6

simplyme3

simplyme1

simplyme2

 simplyme14


One of the first interior design books I ever bought was 'Shabby Chic'. I was in my early twenties and I had just moved out of home. I also moved to the other side of the world and I picked up a copy at Harrods in London where I worked. I was totally enamoured by the pretty pastels, slip covered furniture, faded roses, crumpled bedlinen and floral china. I was in love with the romance and prettiness of it all. Rachel Ashwell paved the way for a whole new decorating style. Here is a stay-at-home mum who has beautifully re-created and captured Rachel's romantic style so I thought I would share it with you.  
[all images & photography via simply me]


Melissah xox

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

jean said...

This is one style I never get tired of. Gorgeous!!

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving the beautiful flowers in every space. Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...