Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bath Time



  




Nothing relaxes me more after a busy stressful day than a long deep soak in the tub. I fill the bath almost to the brim and have the bubbles so high I can hardly see over the top of them!. I love a bath after dinner and a glass of wine so that I already starting to unwind. By the time I'm done in the bath I'm relaxed, sleepy and ready to crawl into bed for a long and restful sleep!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23-45

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

H.K Amy said...

Hey Melissah!
I came across your blog and simply loved it. I'm from Scandinavia, Finland to be exact... I'm loving your interior deisgn inspirations- I noticed I have similar taste and used some the same images as well! The bathtub picture above is great- esp. the lanky wooden floors!

If you are interested in checking out my blog called Nordic Bliss:

http://nordicbliss.blogspot.fi/

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I saw your blog at *villa lieblich *and found it is wonderful

Anonymous said...

I find your blog facinating. I wasn't able to LEAVE A COMMENT on your other blog "Scrapbook", can you tell me how to, coudn't find a place where it is usually says "leavea comment", can you help me? Thanks a lot. Thank you for stopping by at my blog.

Unknown said...

Hi! :)
I saw your wonderful blog with so nice pictures and i am sure i will visit you often.
Me too made a blog about bathrooms and i would like hear your opinion.
www.badezimmer-luxus.com
Have an nice and lovely day!
Eva

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...