Friday, April 20, 2012

Vintage Style Party








I am looking forward to the weekend and I've been looking out for some inspiration for having the in-laws over for afternoon tea. This vintage style tea party with it's dainty china teacups in pastel shades is as pretty as a picture. What a tempting array of treats from iced cookies to frosted cupcakes and mini lemon merignue pies! The country style trestle table adds a nice rustic touch as do the delicate single blooms in assorted jars and vases. It's a table setting full of character and old fashioned country charm!

Melissah xox

Credits  {edited by Chic Country Style}

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So beautiful

Paula said...

Mmmm - simply lovely! Afternoon tea should be like this EVERY day - wouldn't that be wonderful? x

Rita said...

beautiful inspiring photos.
I'm an avid collector of antique/vintage mismatched china that I love to mix and match for my afternoon teas with the girls, with pastel colors and floral decors being my fave.
have fun with your teaparty.
rita

Jennelise said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the pale pastels and the fresh flowers. :) What a dreamy spring tablescape.
Jennelise

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...