Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun Easter Ideas









Here is some pretty inspiration for Easter decorating. I love the pastel coloured eggs, the rabbit napkins and the branch with the hanging eggs. I usually decorate the table with white painted branches with hand painted eggs hanging on coloured ribbons - it makes for an eye-catching, dramatic centrepiece that fills the table with colour and gets everyone in the mood for celebrating!  

Melissah xox
 
Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest 

5 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I just love how the napkin is shaped into a bunny!
Happy Easter.
laura

Jade said...

Happy Easter, my dear friend! Your posts are always so full of love and harmony.........that brings so much sun in my life!!!! Have a wonderful weekend,

Hugs Jade

Ballet Pumps And Roses said...

What a gorgeous blog you have - thank you for stopping by mine which led me to yours !
I'm now following you on Google and twitter.

Have a lovely Easter

Joanne

http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

koralee said...

We are dying our easter eggs today...I love the name idea...thank you and your blog is just lovely. Happy Easter.

Claire D. T said...

Inspirational post!! Love it :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...