Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Country Kitchen










I am in the process of designing a Hamptons style house with a country kitchen - this is very exciting because most of my interior design work is ultra modern so it is refreshing to do something a little different. My perfect country kitchen has to be white with shaker style painted doors. I can't decide between white carrara marble benchtops or timber - there's great examples of both above. I love classic white subway tiles for the splashback and a big island bench is a must. The first image has to be my favourite with that pop of colour to lift all that white...simply perfect!

Melissah xox

Images via 12-34-6 

2 comments:

SOMMERWHITE said...

Gorgeous kitchens..LoVe ! Subway tiles are a must :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful kitchen designs...looks very classic and breezy. White kitchen designs can easily be complimented with woody or glass furniture. Thanks for sharing these, it gave me more ideas about country kitchens and designs!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...