Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Pastimes





 






With all of this stunning weather we have been having lately,
 it's the perfect opportunity to make the most of summer.
The possibilities are endless :-
pack a picnic and go for a drive in the countryside
grab you bike and go for a ride
take your favourite book and find a shady spot under a tree
take the tent or the caravan and go exploring for the weekend
Whatever you do this weekend I hope it's a happy one!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7

2 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Wonderful images, Melissah!!! It sure is nice and warm here in SoCali! Where are you located? Anyway, wishing you a most wonderful Sunday!


Hugs,
Jessie

chateaudelille said...

That's so funny. We must be so like-minded. I did a similar post yesterday. I enjoy being reminded of lovely things to do. I must put this blog in my blog roll as well as Scapbook so I dont miss anything. Fiona

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...