Friday, February 24, 2012

Chelsea Flower Show



 







I lived in London for five years, most of it was spent working at Harrods and living in Knightsbridge, just a hop, skip and a jump from Chelsea so I am kicking myself that I never made more of an effort to get to the Chelsea Flower Show. I missed a huge opportunity here as nothing would delight me more than being surrounded by flowers, plants and all that creativity. So one day I will have to go back and take my landscape architect husband with me as I am sure we would both love it!

Melissah xox

Images via House to Home

4 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Sounds wonderful! So lucky to have lived in London, I have been there twice and fell in love with it!

Have a great weekend!

Beautiful House said...

I would absolutely love to attend the Chelsea Flower and Garden show, what fun.x

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Aah, these images make me proud to be British! I'm especially loving the trunk/map vignette, seriously gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing!

Mónica said...

Me encantan esos tomates!!! un lugar muy bonito!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...